Doggo Gaming Darkrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator staff application

Go down

Moderator staff application Empty Moderator staff application

Post by Reaper251 Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Template:

RP name: Reaper251
How long have you played at DG: 2 days going for longer
What rank are you currently within the server?: user
Steam name: Reaper251
Steam ID: Answer here STEAM_0:0:64788891
Do you have a mic: yes sir i do
Will you be active on the forum: by going to the website of doggo dark rp
Where can the rules be found: !motd
5 of the most important rules & Why: 1 NLR so the user cant go back and get his stuff back or kill the killer 5 mins ,2 RDM people cant just run around and kill people unless they have the right class,3 CDM people need to learn to be better drivers and stay off the sidewalk to not kill citizens of the sever, 4 cooldown people do adverts like kidnap and terror with out using the cooldown so the sever can get mad at that, 5 spawn people cant CDM RDM or kidnap in spawn 6 prop climb and prop kill thats just a no 7 hax and ddos is auto no.
why do you believe you deserve the rank?: I deserve this rank because there not that much staff on i seen three and i can help when the sever is filled and be on the lookout to assist staff

Scenarios:
You see someone running around pushing players with their props: i will put them in a jail and ask why are you doing this
Someone said in OOC that he had been scammed by a gundealer: i will talk with the gundealer and see what he says the to person who had been scammed
Someone said in OOC that he was random arrested: bring cop ask him what he did see if story is same or close to same to jail victim or i can look in console
Someone has spawned lots of props in one area: jail him and tell him to remove them
Someone claims that the person they are raiding are building to prevent them from getting inside: look at console and see if he place props and hear both sides of story
Someone claims that they were killed and the person is no longer in the server and is very mad about it: if i see it in console i will ban the person who left for how bad the killing was ex props killed car gone and guns lost. I will see if i can help him get the stuff that he lost back

Reaper251

Back to top Go down

Moderator staff application Empty i need to fix somthing

Post by Reaper251 Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:14 pm

for when someone leaves dont do anything because you dont have evidence and for will i be on the forums yes i will

Reaper251

Back to top Go down